Beginning May 18, 2020, we will begin a phased opening. Please click on your practitioners name below to view their schedules and scheduling directions.
OFFICE SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Please remain in your vehicle until your practitioner comes to get you. You may text them when you arrive, or call the front desk. Our waiting rooms are not in use at the moment
- Anyone inside the building must wear masks at all times (unless as directed by practitioner once you are in a treatment room e.g. laying face down on a table)
- Upon entering, please immediately sanitize or wash your hands
- If you are experiencing or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, new gastric distress, loss of smell) or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 within the previous 2 weeks, we ask that you reschedule your appointment until you have passed the incubation stage. This is for everyone’s protection since we see a high number of oncology and other vulnerable patients. You will not be charged for any cancellations due to exposure.
- Please arrive on time and be mindful of the time constraints. Only one patient per practitioner per hour is allowed at this time.
Thank you for your support and please stay well during these times. We will be posting self-care updates on the website regularly, so please check back periodically for new articles and posts.
Appointments with Sharon: email: Sharon@theinnerconnection.net
Appointments with Trieste: Massage is on a slower phased opening. There has not been a date released by Saint Louis county yet for massage.