Our office is open for business. You may click on the appropriate practitioner below for instructions for scheduling.
OFFICE SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Please remain in your vehicle until your practitioner comes to get you. You may text them when you arrive, or call the front desk. Our waiting rooms are not in use at the moment
- Anyone inside the building must wear a mask at all times (unless as directed by practitioner once you are in a treatment room e.g. laying face down on a table)
- Upon entering, please immediately sanitize or wash your hands
- If you are experiencing or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, new gastric distress, loss of smell) or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 or suspected COVID-19 within the previous 2 weeks, we ask that you reschedule your appointment until you have passed the incubation stage(14 days). This is for everyone’s protection. HELP US KEEP YOU AND EVERYONE AROUND US SAFE! You will not be charged for any cancellations due to exposure.
- Please arrive on time and be mindful of the time constraints. We have decreased the number of patients we see in the office to allow for adequate time between patients, cleaning, and airing out.
Thank you for your support and please stay well during these times. We will be posting self-care updates on the website regularly, so please check back periodically for new articles and posts.
Appointments with Afua: Call the office: 314.918.1555. Appointments available M-Th;
Appointments with Sharon: Call the office: 314.918.1555
Appointments with Trieste: Call the office: 314.918.1555. Appointments available Tu/Thurs/Fri/Sat